Boards Home  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Songs that have nothing to do with one another....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    World of The Bolshoi Forum Index -> Talk About The Bolshoi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dramatica

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Songs that have nothing to do with one another.... Reply with quote

.every once in awhile i'll have a song in my head and then for no reason at all, some line or chord will bring to mind another song.
Now i've been "listening" (i leave the video from youtube or windows media on in the BG X3) to Away alot lately so its often in my head, and the line "can you picture this" kept popping in my head in the middle of it.
So i couldn't figure what it was at first then it dawned on me, it was from Prince's When Doves Cry Laughing
So apparantly Away reminds me of When Doves Cry X3.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Greg

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Songs that have nothing to do with one another.... Reply with quote

That's actually interesting you bring this up -- there are a couple of songs that I get this feeling, though of course at this moment I can't remember what they are (though one of them is by New Order -- I think True Faith). It's liek Deja Vu -- you hear something and you think you're hearing another song, but it's not.

Funny, though, you brought it up. Never thought away and Prince until you mentioned it.

Greg

Dramatica wrote:
.every once in awhile i'll have a song in my head and then for no reason at all, some line or chord will bring to mind another song.
Now i've been "listening" (i leave the video from youtube or windows media on in the BG X3) to Away alot lately so its often in my head, and the line "can you picture this" kept popping in my head in the middle of it.
So i couldn't figure what it was at first then it dawned on me, it was from Prince's When Doves Cry Laughing
So apparantly Away reminds me of When Doves Cry X3.
Dramatica

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.it really is odd, i mean its probably just a similat note or maybe even the way a word said and jusbrings to mind this other song.
true faith depesses me to no end. D:

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    World of The Bolshoi Forum Index -> Talk About The Bolshoi All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: