Boards Home  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bullish, Bellyache & Belch Lyrics

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    World of The Bolshoi Forum Index -> Talk About The Bolshoi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
overmatik

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:59 pm    Post subject: Bullish, Bellyache & Belch Lyrics Reply with quote

Hi people! Very Happy well, I'd like to know if anybody knows where I can find the lyrics from the Trevor Tanner triple album, because he said in one interview from a american radio that the lyrics would be put in the website, but they never were there, and for my poor english is very difficult to understand what is Trevor saying... And I have wasted hours and hours seeking it on google, yahoo.. but nothing! why didn't he put the lyrics on the inlay of the albuns? well, let's see if someone get more luck than me, bye!! Crying or Very sad
Greg

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Overmatik -

I was told by David Paul Wyatt Perko of the label that the lyrics, indeed, do not exist is any publishable form to the site. So, I hope someone else has them -- otherwise I will be adding them myself over the months!

Greg

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks man, it's really a big fault that the CD art doesn't have the lyrics on it, it's just a little drawing and pictures...
Mask Of Sanity

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't Trevor say once that he doesn't like it when albums have the lyrics on the sleeves because he prefers figuring out the lyrics for himself? That's probably why his CDs (just like all the Bolshoi albums) don't have the lyrics on the inlay...
He held a meeting but nobody came"
-THE BOLSHOI
Greg

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, he has said that -- but Wyatt says the new album will definitely have lyrics. Suppose we should believe it when we see it!

Greg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    World of The Bolshoi Forum Index -> Talk About The Bolshoi All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: