Boards Home  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Overdriver 2000

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    World of The Bolshoi Forum Index -> Talk About The Bolshoi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mask Of Sanity

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:03 pm    Post subject: Overdriver 2000 Reply with quote

Does anyone have any idea what exactly happened to the new album "Overdriver 2000" that was promised several years back? When Trevor set up the now defunct site thebolshoi.com he mentioned a new album with that title in the workings, that was going be released under the name of The New Bolshoi... yet nothing seems to have materialized, does anyone know what became of this project?
He held a meeting but nobody came"
-THE BOLSHOI
Greg

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:08 pm    Post subject: Overdriver Reply with quote

I am pretty confident that many, if not all, of the songs he had been working on for the album(s) ended up as part of "Bullish, Bellyache & Belch" -- "Majorette" and "Overdriver' among them (on Bullish).

I think he has more material (what musician doesn't) but he had so much he was able to fill three albums.

There's a good interview he did for the cds where I think he mentioned that... I was meaning to post some info about it, so here it is early, Click Here to Visit it!

Greg
Mask Of Sanity

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the link, fantastic interview! Just ordered my copies of Bullish, Bellyache & Belch tonight. I hope he goes ahead with the plans he mentioned and tours some time, given that he's about the only one of my favorite singers/musicians who I've yet to see live.
He held a meeting but nobody came"
-THE BOLSHOI
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    World of The Bolshoi Forum Index -> Talk About The Bolshoi All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: